THESE SECTIONS MAY BE IN ANY ORDER, BUT, MUST BE MARKED WITH SOME SORT OF BOOK MARK OR DIVIDER!
MAKE A TABLE OF CONTENTS!
(MY PREFERED ORDER IF YOU WANT TO KNOWJ)
1. MINI LESSONS
2. EQ RESPONSES- TYPED ( A FEW EXCEPTIONS)
3. NOTATION NOTES FROM CLASS ABOUT NOTATION WRITING- ETC.
Compositions!! Writing words under notes for exercises is not the same as writing a poem.
4. READING HANDOUTS
5. Poetry writings
5. GRADED WORK OF ANY KIND-
6. VOCABULARY- ALL WORDS MUST BE
- Defined by Webster’s
- Written in a Jeopardy question
7. Practice Logs
8. Practice sheets in your Ulano Book pockets so all you practice is together.
This workbook will be used again in 9th Grade so keep it NEAT! It will go under your bed in your music time capsule plastic bag and WAIT for you to return!!!!!!